Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Peal Harbor Remembrance Day

"YESTERDAY, December 7, 1941 a date which will live in infamy the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan." (President Franklin D. Roosevelt's entire speech here) 

USS Arizona under attack
Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day is your opportunity to show your support for veterans who are still alive from the Pearl Harbor bombing. 

Take advantage of the day to respect and honor to those who give and gave themselves in service to our country and its security every day. 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “