Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

How To Have A Good Day

"Where is good? In our reasoned choices. Where is evil? In our reasoned choices. Where is that which is neither good or evil? In the things outside of our own reasoned choice." (Epictetus, Discourses 2.16)

"God laid down this law, saying: if you want some good, get if from yourself." (Epictetus, Discourses 1.29)

Be good. Do good.

Make a good day for yourself. You'll know you've done well when you've made a day good for someone else, too.


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “