Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Going to be a long road

 Fortunate to have not lost power or suffer heavy damage, but North Carolina and eastern Tennessee could be shut down for a year due to continuing mud slides and wash-outs. Entire towns gone. Search “North Carolina” in social media for more. 


Our rivers are rising due to waters flowing down, some banks have overflowed. Reminiscent of 2015 floods for many. But still safe and dry here. Many areas here still without power. 





Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “