Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

how profound

this morning as i woke up, in that gray foggy place where the eyes are still not open and one is still able to locate his slippers, i had this profound thought: in the same way the sun rises in each morning, so God makes his flaming spirit rise on those who wait for Him.

dwelling on that imagery for a few minutes, i successfully and safely gained access to the shower in my somnatic state without scalding or freezing myself, then had another profound thought: what did Ezekiel see? What were those confounded wheels? And images like this came to mind--was Ezekiel having a vision of God through space, without a telescope, as it were?

Here are some galaxies taken by Hubble.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And what about some of our planets, as Uranus and Saturn (infra red)?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “