nateNotes

nateNotes: "So this Christian walks into a bar and says, 'I'm a Christian.' The bartender says, 'Oh, yeah? Here's a movie I filmed about famous missionaries. It's a gospel film, except the gospel's never explained, and the hero of the movie is played by a major gay activist. Basically, the message I'm sending is that details about Jesus' sacrifice aren't important, but God's definitely down with homosexuality.' The Christian says, 'Wow, that's bad reasoning and an adulteration of the gospel. I'll pray for you.' The bartender calls the police, and they freeze the Christian's finances because he's so exclusive and divisive.

So this Muslim walks into the same bar and says, 'I'm a Muslim.' The bartender says, 'Oh, yeah? Here's an unflattering picture I drew of Mohammed. Basically, I'm sending the message that Mohammed was a radical extremist hatemonger.' The Muslim pulls out a gun, takes over the bar, and threatens to kill anyone who dares blaspheme the Islamic faith. The police arrive, and assure the Muslim that the bartender won't do it again.

Well, that was the punch line. Yeah, I didn't think it was that funny, either."
**************
Well, that was concise, wasn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception