Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Authority of the Bible in Preaching


"'What scripture says, that's it!' We need to return to that in our preaching. Every preacher ought to close his message by saying, in effect, what Walter Cronkite says [sic] at the end of every broadcast: 'That's the way it is, this Sunday, January 18, 1976.'"

Ray Stedman, "Total Wipeout," Sermon on Romans 3:1-20

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “