Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Authority of the Bible

"Trying to destroy or defend the Word of God is like two men with toothpicks on either side of the Rock of Gilbraltar. One is trying to push it over with his tootpick and the other is trying to hold it up with his toothpick. The Rock is going to stay firm regardless of either man."

--Doc Henry, Lake Ray Hubbard Bible Church

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “