Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Scientist Paid $750,000 for 'Missing Link' Primate Fossil - Science News | Science

"The skeleton, which other paleontologists say is far more likely to be an ancestor of lemurs and bush babies than human beings, . . ."

Scientist Paid $750,000 for 'Missing Link' Primate Fossil - Science News Science & Technology Technology News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “