Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Scientists May Have Found How Life Began - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com

Scientists May Have Found How Life Began - Science News Science & Technology Technology News - FOXNews.com

Posted using ShareThis

I wonder how they would answer these questions:

1) Which came first: DNA or RNA to carry the DNA?

2) How can mutations (recombining of the genetic code) create any new, improved varieties? (Recombining English letters will never produce Chinese books.)

3) Which evolved first (how, and how long, did it work without the others)?

a) The digestive system, the food to be digested, the appetite, the ability to find and eat the food, the digestive juices, or the body’s resistance to its own digestive juice (stomach, intestines, etc.)?

b) The lungs, the mucus lining to protect them, the throat, or the perfect mixture of gases to be breathed into the lungs?

c) The bones, ligaments, tendons, blood supply, or muscles to move the bones? When did blood clotting become important?

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “