Happy Breakfast Club Day!

Image
It was actually yesterday, but you know how these calendars work.  Things to do today: 1) ponder the error of your ways; 2) take a moment to dance a little; 3) have a snack; 4) enjoy a makeover (if applicable); 5) be specific when describing the ruckus. 6) Don’t forget about me.

"When God died for our sins during his death who was in charge of the heaven and the universe?"

I recieved this question from a reader in Oslo, Norway: "When God died for our sins during his death who was in charge of the heaven and the universe?"

I believe your question is answered here: “And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.” (Hebrews 1:3)

Did you notice the phrase, “upholds all things by the word of His power?” This term reflects the efficiency of His power; that is, He commanded, all things came to be and will continue to be because of His power, until He makes all things new. He holds all things together by His effective Word.

Consider: these words. I am writing them in my present, which is now your past. You are reading them in what is for me, my future. Do my words lose their meaning, or their power in conversation? How much more powerful are God’s words?

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: “An Essay Concerning the True Original Extent and End of Civil Government.”