- 10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes.
- Staring At Screws. "When you learn to examine the trivial details of the things around you, you realize that nothing is really trivial. Everything has a beautifully long and winding backstory."
- Cook Packaged Cinnamon Rolls in Your Waffle Maker. I am SO going to try this.
- Top 10 Clever Hacks for Things You Thought Were Trash
- Check out the faces of these Olympic divers. Intense concentration and physical exertion combine for priceless midair close-ups of these Olympians. #19 is my fav. Which is yours?
Thursday, July 05, 2012
“The wise man will live as he ought, not as long as he can.” (Seneca) While visiting an inmate serving a robbery sentence, a visitor rep...
"Cleanthes could not have been the express image of Zeno, if he had merely heard his lectures; he shared in his life, saw into his hid...