- 10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes.
- Staring At Screws. "When you learn to examine the trivial details of the things around you, you realize that nothing is really trivial. Everything has a beautifully long and winding backstory."
- Cook Packaged Cinnamon Rolls in Your Waffle Maker. I am SO going to try this.
- Top 10 Clever Hacks for Things You Thought Were Trash
- Check out the faces of these Olympic divers. Intense concentration and physical exertion combine for priceless midair close-ups of these Olympians. #19 is my fav. Which is yours?
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Don't let these little guys fool ya. They are either very playful or very territorial. So far we've been able to identify thr...
Made a day-trip to Atlanta to pick up our niece. While waiting for her to arrive, I hung out with this guy for a while. He's nobody spe...
The Longman Reader (7th Edition, 2005) reprints an article written by horror writer, Stephen King, “Why We Crave Horror Movies.” The thesis...