- 10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes.
- Staring At Screws. "When you learn to examine the trivial details of the things around you, you realize that nothing is really trivial. Everything has a beautifully long and winding backstory."
- Cook Packaged Cinnamon Rolls in Your Waffle Maker. I am SO going to try this.
- Top 10 Clever Hacks for Things You Thought Were Trash
- Check out the faces of these Olympic divers. Intense concentration and physical exertion combine for priceless midair close-ups of these Olympians. #19 is my fav. Which is yours?
Thursday, July 05, 2012
(ht: Open Culture) " Matthew Might , a computer science professor at the University of Utah, writes: 'Every fall, I explain to ...
Got a late start to the garden this year but we are just now beginning to enjoy the fruits of our labor. It's hard work getting the soil...