- 10 Tips on Solving Mysterious Bible Passages from Sherlock Holmes.
- Staring At Screws. "When you learn to examine the trivial details of the things around you, you realize that nothing is really trivial. Everything has a beautifully long and winding backstory."
- Cook Packaged Cinnamon Rolls in Your Waffle Maker. I am SO going to try this.
- Top 10 Clever Hacks for Things You Thought Were Trash
- Check out the faces of these Olympic divers. Intense concentration and physical exertion combine for priceless midair close-ups of these Olympians. #19 is my fav. Which is yours?
Thursday, July 05, 2012
credit: Lifehack Today I was challenged with the question as to how I interact with culture: Am I a "cultural engager," a &q...
"He who does not know what the world is, does not know where he is. And he who does not know for what purpose the world exists, does n...
copyright: JWilson, taken on the campus of Columbia International University