Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

New Family Addition

We are please to announce the unexpected arrival of a new family member. After 20 years, God has replaced a long-lost love into our lives. Meet "Elizabeth." She was delivered as a surprise gift just yesterday. I walked into my office from lunch, and there she was with a note: "to the glory of God." Yes, she is . . . and she's fully equipped. So incredibly thankful for this blessing. It goes beyond words to express. Isn't she beautiful? You should hear her sing . . .


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “