- A Los Alamos Story Worthy of Stephen King
- Twilight Zone Creator Rod Serling on "Where Good Ideas Come From." I just like the way he says it.
- A place where no star dips below the horizon and the sun never rises above it.
- If you're in serious need of a grill but don't have one on hand, you can satisfy that hot dog craving with just a tin can and a cooling rack.
- 50 easy ways to torch 100 calories. You are probably already doing them.
- Explore the whimsy of mathematics through the question, "How Big is Infinity?"
Thursday, August 09, 2012
"Whenever you find yourself blaming providence, turn it around in your mind and you will see that what has happened is in keeping with...
"It is impossible for a person to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." (Epictetus) Seems we all know that one pers...
“ When asked where he was from, he said 'I am a world-citizen.' ” (ἐρωτηθεὶς πόθεν εἴη, “κοσμοπολίτης,” ἔφη. Diogenes Laertius, 6.6...