- A Los Alamos Story Worthy of Stephen King
- Twilight Zone Creator Rod Serling on "Where Good Ideas Come From." I just like the way he says it.
- A place where no star dips below the horizon and the sun never rises above it.
- If you're in serious need of a grill but don't have one on hand, you can satisfy that hot dog craving with just a tin can and a cooling rack.
- 50 easy ways to torch 100 calories. You are probably already doing them.
- Explore the whimsy of mathematics through the question, "How Big is Infinity?"
Thursday, August 09, 2012
The final battle scene in "Last Of The Mohicans" was filmed at the top of these falls near Chimney Rock, NC. ...
source: wikipedia Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquer...