- A Los Alamos Story Worthy of Stephen King
- Twilight Zone Creator Rod Serling on "Where Good Ideas Come From." I just like the way he says it.
- A place where no star dips below the horizon and the sun never rises above it.
- If you're in serious need of a grill but don't have one on hand, you can satisfy that hot dog craving with just a tin can and a cooling rack.
- 50 easy ways to torch 100 calories. You are probably already doing them.
- Explore the whimsy of mathematics through the question, "How Big is Infinity?"
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Eggs, Hash and home-made New Mexico red chili. Yum!
4x15 Back Squat then "Jack" AMRAP in 20 minutes of: 10 Push press (115#) 10 KB Swings (40#) 10 Box jumps (20") [comple...
If happiness is the acquisition of the highest good, how do we find happiness in that which is not the highest good? How have we become &q...