- A Los Alamos Story Worthy of Stephen King
- Twilight Zone Creator Rod Serling on "Where Good Ideas Come From." I just like the way he says it.
- A place where no star dips below the horizon and the sun never rises above it.
- If you're in serious need of a grill but don't have one on hand, you can satisfy that hot dog craving with just a tin can and a cooling rack.
- 50 easy ways to torch 100 calories. You are probably already doing them.
- Explore the whimsy of mathematics through the question, "How Big is Infinity?"
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Was up late doing a little writing when I got the munchies. Kinda looks like Millenni-ham Falcon. Wonder if it's flown by Ham ...
M. Scott Peck in the 1978 book that made him famous, The Road Less Traveled describes (in so many words) life as terrain, so we need a “ma...
It was 50 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper put the mic's away. That's right! 50 years ago today, the Beatles wrapped up recording what...