- Notice the Famine? How Your Location Impacts Your Bible Interpretation
- Archaeologists found a collection of right hands at the Hyksos capital of Avaris in Egypt. Collecting body parts was one ancient way of counting victims (cf. 1 Sam 18:25). [ht: Bible Places Blog]
- 10 Smart Ways to Burn More Calories.
- Need some meal ideas that are diabetes friendly?
- I want the tee-shirt Thumbs Carlisle is wearing (the first 12 seconds are pixel-y):
Thursday, August 16, 2012
It was 50 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper put the mic's away. That's right! 50 years ago today, the Beatles wrapped up recording what...
Try to tell me this isn't amazing. Earth and Fire: Anasazi Style Pottery from Solpin Films on Vimeo .
I like The Who and I like Johnny Cash (who doesn't?) but this guy likes both more than anyone I think. Just . . . amazing. Who'd...