Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Federal Territory Day (Malaysia)

February 1 is Federal Territory Day or Hari Wilayah Persekutuan, a state holiday for federal territory in Malaysia, celebrated each year in Kuala Lumpur, Labuan and Putrajaya. Wikipedia explains the day was introduced in 1974. “The date marks the anniversary of the formation of the Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory ceded by the state of Selengor to the federal government of Malaysia.”

The capitol (Kuala Lumpur) is found in Western Malaysia. Operation World reports a population of nearly 28,000,000 people divided into 183 people groups, speaking 145 languages. 62% of the population are Muslim and approximately 12% are Hindu. Since sharing the gospel with Malay people is illegal, materials like this are intended for non-Malay peoples.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “