Favorite Food

A friend recently posted a picture of a doughnut in a bowl of cereal. The caption read, “the bigger the Cheerio, the better it tastes.” This same friend also posted a picture of piece of chocolate cake. The caption read, “keep cake moist by eating it all in one sitting.” I think my friend is on to something! My cousin posted a pic that reads, “Women belong in the kitchen. Men belong on the kitchen. Everybody belongs in the kitchen. The kitchen has food.” She, too, is on to something!

I’ve learned that it’s best to think of food as fuel--I just keep a full tank, I guess. There are some foods I like more than others--like chocolate. But man cannot live by chocolate alone (did I just write that? Someone feel my head).

Here’s what I like:
  • Pizza Hut Deep Dish Super Supreme Pizza
  • Korean Food
  • Homemade Banana Pudding
  • Ice Cream (the darker the chocolate, the better) with Magic Shell. Must have the Magic Shell. 
I think my favorite dish is one I make myself. It’s a Cabbage recipe and I’m not bragging when I say this--just reporting the news--that my family fight over it. I’ll not give the details (are you kidding) but it involves bacon . . . a specific kind.

Healthy food is really what I’m about. Just because I listed the goodies (above) does not mean I eat them all the time. I do try to eat well and proper and that’s the best. One thing to remember: when in training, the most difficult part is what you put in your body.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception