- Writing. Again.
- Climbing Mt. Mitchell. Again.
- Climbing bigger mountains.
- Hiking longer trails.
- Completing the Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. Again.
- Completing SEALFit training in its entirety.
- Losing weight and/or inches and gaining fitness as I mature.
- Seeing one dream of my life come true.
- Being complete.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
I Look Forward To . . .
credit: Lifehack Today I was challenged with the question as to how I interact with culture: Am I a "cultural engager," a &q...
"He who does not know what the world is, does not know where he is. And he who does not know for what purpose the world exists, does n...
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever. The scepter of your kingdom is a scepter of uprightness…” (Psalm 45:6) We’ve often heard about “...