- Writing. Again.
- Climbing Mt. Mitchell. Again.
- Climbing bigger mountains.
- Hiking longer trails.
- Completing the Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. Again.
- Completing SEALFit training in its entirety.
- Losing weight and/or inches and gaining fitness as I mature.
- Seeing one dream of my life come true.
- Being complete.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
I Look Forward To . . .
Celebrated "Schrodinger Day" today--the University was both open and closed. The whole state shut down for this dusting! Beho...
Ever had one of those days when it just can't be easy--it's just gotta be hard? Like the time you loaded the dishwasher, and drop...
Would you please take a quiet moment to quietly consider the following paragraph? Regardless of it's topic, would you commit to readin...