- Writing. Again.
- Climbing Mt. Mitchell. Again.
- Climbing bigger mountains.
- Hiking longer trails.
- Completing the Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. Again.
- Completing SEALFit training in its entirety.
- Losing weight and/or inches and gaining fitness as I mature.
- Seeing one dream of my life come true.
- Being complete.
Thursday, June 16, 2016
I Look Forward To . . .
Was up late doing a little writing when I got the munchies. Kinda looks like Millenni-ham Falcon. Wonder if it's flown by Ham ...
M. Scott Peck in the 1978 book that made him famous, The Road Less Traveled describes (in so many words) life as terrain, so we need a “ma...
It was 50 years ago today, Sgt. Pepper put the mic's away. That's right! 50 years ago today, the Beatles wrapped up recording what...