Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

I Look Forward To . . .


  1. Writing. Again.
  2. Climbing Mt. Mitchell. Again. 
  3. Climbing bigger mountains.
  4. Hiking longer trails.
  5. Completing the Ultimate Challenge Mud Run. Again. 
  6. Completing SEALFit training in its entirety.
  7. Losing weight and/or inches and gaining fitness as I mature.
  8. Seeing one dream of my life come true.
  9. Arriving.
  10. Being complete.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “