Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Dear Hacker,

You have willfully broken into my site placing posts from the Worldview Weekend site despite the measures I've taken to prevent this from happening, which amounts to breaking and entering (regardless of intention). Please discontinue this practice immediately.

I've been in touch with Brannon Howse and have submitted IP addresses and other information for investigation.

The fact that you intentionally hide your tracts is deceptive to me, my readers and to Worldview Weekend ministry. Deception is lying, which is a breach of God's moral law. Deception is not Christian behavior. You are a liar by admission through practice.

Repent of your sin, discontinue this behavior. You are accountable to God for your actions.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “