Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Magneto/Gandalf and Professor X/Pickard are Waiting for Godot?

This is not something one would normally find on this blog, but I could not resist. If you know anything about this play, then you know this particular casting of "Waiting for Godot" will rival Steve Martin and Robin William's 1988 performance . . .


Nothing to be done.
What else can we say, but "click on the pic for showtimes."

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “