Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Read like a sieve

Dr. John Hannah, professor of Church History at Dallas Theological Seminary was encouraging a group of young people to read the Bible.

A hand of discouragement was raised, "It's no use! No matter how much I read, I always forget what I have just read."

Dr. Hannah replied, "Take heart. When you pour water over a sieve, no matter how much you pour, you don't collect much . . . but at least you have a clean sieve."

"Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You." (Psalm 119:11)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “