Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Obama calls for Revolution

"The all wonderful Mr.Obama gave a speech in Philadelphia. He invoked the founders, and called upon Americans to exhibit courage, specifically the courage of the Founders.

As he takes office, we find a federal budget with a deficit which has grown to incredible proportions. Mr. Obama is poised to roughly double it with his ‘recovery plan’. The smoke and mirrors he employs would impress the best of stage magicians. Hidden behind all the obfuscation is one central theme: Expand the scope, size and reach of the Federal Government in D.C."

Read the rest here.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “