Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Saint Andonis Day (Greece)

Φίλε Μου, θέλω να σου θέσω το σπουδαιότε­ρο ερώτημα της ζωής: Η χαρά ή η θλίψη σου για όλη την αιωνιότητα εξαρτάται από την απάντηση που θα δώσεις σ' αυτό το κρίσιμο ερώτημα. Το ερώτημα είναι: Έχεις σωθεί; Δε σε ρωτώ πόσο καλός είσαι ή αν εκκλησιάζεσαι τακτικά, αλλά αν έχεις σωθεί. Είσαι σίγουρος ότι θα πας στον ου­ρανό μετά το θάνατο σου . . .
To Aπλο Σχεδιο Του θεου Гια Τη Σωτηρια Σου

Follow this link for an English Translation.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “