Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Beat the Coke truck!

“Reports have been circulating that the Coca-Cola International Corporation has a business plan with a goal of being able to get a cold Coke within one mile of every person on earth by the year 2020.”

Steve Schadrach, of Mission Frontiers Magazine wants to “use this company’s goal to motivate Christians to get the gospel within a mile of every human being [some don't know there is a Jesus to believe in] . . . . Although God has supplied us with infinitely infinitely more resources (than Coca-Cola has) to get His message out, are we as committed to seeing our job finished as they are?”

Steve Schadrach, “Finding Your Role in Mobilization.” Mission Frontiers, Jan-Feb 2008
(Note: Mr. Schadrach references a website in this article that is either not up yet, is not working, or has been changed.)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “