Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Columbia apt. complex burns, man warns neighbors to get out

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - People living in a Richland County apartment complex have a neighbor to thank after a fire burned out their building.


Officials say the fire started at the Bethel Bishop Apartments off of Colonial Drive.


Officials say one person potentially saved the lives of everyone living in the building.


"Matter of fact, it was one neighbor who noticed the fire and he actually went to the apartments and started knocking on doors making sure that everybody got out," said Fire Chief Aubrey Jenkins.


Read the rest here.


************

I wonder if he was met with retorts, such as, "I don't believe in fire," or, "the smoke is not real." Maybe someone told the door-banger to shut up and mind his own business, to stop pushing his safety issues and morality on others . . .

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “