Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The New 10/40 Window

The 10/40 Window is an area of the world that contains the largest population of non-Christians in the world. The area extends from 10 degrees to 40 degrees North of the equator, and stretches from North Africa across to China.


Who lives there?


  • 105,000,000 Turkic Peoples

  • 16,000,000 East African Cushitics

  • 14,000,000 North African Berbers

  • 60,000,000 Kurdo Iranians

  • 40,000,000 West African Muslims

  • 121,000,000 Southern Chinese

  • 74,000,000 Indo-Malay

  • 80,000,000 Hindustani

  • 800,000,000 Northern Chinese

  • 60,000,000 Arabic

  • 119,000,000 Asian Muslim

  • 121,000,000 Indo China

But I think the 10/40 Window includes all those who need to hear the gospel, including America. I believe the following photograph is very symbolic.


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “