Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Response to Brad on “What Goes Through An Atheist’s Mind On the Brink of Death?”

Brad, as there is no other way to contact you, I will respond to your comment you left at “What Goes Through An Atheist’s Mind On the Brink of Death?” through this post.

My apologies for any offense concerning the title. I was merely attempting to stay in the spirit of Hemant Mehta’s title, “Atheist Thinks of Her Life on the Brink of Death.”

Just curious, but what does this have to do with the fact that you will face God on Judgment Day?

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “