Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Response to Brad on “What Goes Through An Atheist’s Mind On the Brink of Death?”

Brad, as there is no other way to contact you, I will respond to your comment you left at “What Goes Through An Atheist’s Mind On the Brink of Death?” through this post.

My apologies for any offense concerning the title. I was merely attempting to stay in the spirit of Hemant Mehta’s title, “Atheist Thinks of Her Life on the Brink of Death.”

Just curious, but what does this have to do with the fact that you will face God on Judgment Day?

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception