Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Need to Know Info

One of our local papers here in Columbia published the following in the Crime Blotter:

"A March 1 complaint on behalf of South Carolina Electric & Gas Co. said someone purposely struck a lamppost near a Greene Street sidewalk, causing about $500 in damage. OK, so how do they know if someone did it on purpose or it was an accident? And are we talking a car hitting it, or a person? Because, you know, if the Hulk is running around smashing lampposts that’s need-to-know info."

Thought you would be interested.
Just in case . . .

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion