Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

10 Favorite Books

 

  1. “Moby Dick” by Herman Melville
  2. “Undaunted Courage” by Stephen Ambrose
  3. “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens
  4. The Collected Works of Edgar Allen Poe
  5. “Meditations” by Marcus Aurelius 
  6. “Enchiridion” by Epictetus
  7. “Moral Letters”by Seneca
  8. “The Republic” by Plato
  9. Anything by John Steinbeck
  10. Anything by Ray Bradbury

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “