Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

10 Favorite Short Stories

 


  1. “To Build A Fire” by Jack London
  2. “Country of the Blind” by HG Wells
  3. “The Egg” by Sherwood Anderson
  4. “Kaleidoscope” by Ray Bradbury
  5. “The Pit and the Pendulum” by Edgar Allan Poe 
  6. “A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings” by Gabriel García Márquez
  7. “How Much Land Does a Man Need?” By Leo Tolstoy
  8. “The Fisherman and His Wife” by Brothers Grimm
  9. “A Scandal in Bohemia” by Arthur Conan Doyle
  10. “All Gold Canyon” by Jack London

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion