Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

10 Times I “Kissed The Waves”


 Here are 10 waves that have crashed into my life. They are significant because they are points I thought all hope was lost in one way or another, but I came burbling and sputtering up on the other side. IYKYK

  1. Nearly swept out to sea, twice
  2. Consequences of youthful indiscretion 
  3. Drug abuse
  4. Losing loved ones, alive and dead
  5. Sticking to my convictions 
  6. Near fatal car accident 
  7. Relationships
  8. Change in career
  9. Change in academic direction
  10. Training and retraining

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “