Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Dear Hacker,

You have willfully broken into my site placing posts from the Worldview Weekend site despite the measures I've taken to prevent this from happening, which amounts to breaking and entering (regardless of intention). Please discontinue this practice immediately.

I've been in touch with Brannon Howse and have submitted IP addresses and other information for investigation.

The fact that you intentionally hide your tracts is deceptive to me, my readers and to Worldview Weekend ministry. Deception is lying, which is a breach of God's moral law. Deception is not Christian behavior. You are a liar by admission through practice.

Repent of your sin, discontinue this behavior. You are accountable to God for your actions.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception