Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"What is love?"

I received two e-mails on the same day from two different people in India, both asking the same question. Amazing how God works. The question is simply, "what is love?"

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

When we understand that God loves us, we expect to find these characteristics towards us.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “