Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Beethoven and Blue Jeans

Enjoyed a wonderful evening at the SC Philharmonic the other evening thanks to some wonderful friends. This concert was part of the Master Works Series, "Beethoven and Blue Jeans," a very relaxed evening of music in comfortable duds. Very impressed with this orchestra and the conductor is outstanding. I hope to hear more!










Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “