Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

The insignia of the Royal New Zealand Air Force is the kiwi, a flightless bird (ht: Futility Closet). Jus' sayin'.

Israel to open museum exhibit on King Herod (ht: BiblePlaces Blog)

Oh, the math and language of scripture! It helps if you speak the language.

Work out and tone with a towel!

Just remember: I'm-a Wario! Ha-hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “