Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Bathroom graffiti that makes a difference.

President Barack Obama has signed into law a bill granting lifetime Secret Service protection to former presidents and their wives. What is the preferred tool of protection, one wonders?

Millions of Hindus try to wash their sins away.

H.P. Lovecraft's advice to writers: read the KJV

This is what it really looks like to travel at light speed.

The response starting at 2:36 is my fave:


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “