Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Bucket List: Pacific Crest Trail

Not many items on my Bucket List, but here's a peek at one of them: hike the Pacific Crest Trail. Or any portion of it (mostly the northern).

Described as "the wild and scenic path from Mexico to Canada" this 2,659 mile trail starts in the California desert, moves over a grand total elevation change of 420,880 feet through Oregon and ends in E.C. Manning Park, British Columbia, Canada. The highest point is over 13,000 feet.

This guy did it and put together a nice seven-minute video of 2600 miles. What an amazing contrast from beginning to end.



(ht: Boing Boing)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “