Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

What's Next?

Enjoyed digging deep today 'cause that's where the gold is. Gold is deep.
Train for greater things. Bigger things.

Pain only hurts for a little while but then you get your head together, feeling mightier than before and you think, "what comes next?" Reflecting on the fact that I just turned a year older (50) and knocking this kind of stuff out just thrills me.

Heard a great thought recently that fits in nicely right here: "be an active participant in your own life." I'm tired of sitting by watching life pass me by. Sitting still hurts more than moving. That's why I train, to get stronger and "go places." And becoming an active participant in life has done just that. We'll all be active participants in our death, but why not live a lottle?

I admit: today's WOD got me like, "woah" but when I think that I'm not staying still, that I'm getting stronger--I get excited. Here's what we did today:

3 sets, 10 reps of Bench Press (115#, 125#, 135#) 
then

For time
50 wallballs (20#) buy in
Then
3 rounds of
20 knees to elbows
30 HR push ups
40 walking lunges steps
Then
50 wallballs (20#) cash out

I could eat a cow right now. 

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception