Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Burpee Fields

Look carefully and you can see where the bodies fell . . .
and got back up again . . . and again .  . . and again


MARSOC Short Card (modified)

15 Push-ups
30 Air squats
30 Sit-ups
10 Burpees
10 Windmills
15 Push-ups
30 Mountain climbers (2-count)
30 Flutter kicks
10 Burpees
10 Cherry pickers (4-count)
15 Push-ups
30 Star jumpers (or jumping jacks)
30 Back Extensions ("Supermans")
10 Burpees
10 Chain breakers
15 Push-ups
30 Walking Lunge Steps
30 "Hello dollies"
10 Burpees
10 Trunk twists

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “