Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Book Turned Into A Bad Movie

Vogons may have the worst poetry in the universe, but somehow we Earthlings managed to make the worst book-to-movies in the universe. Did you notice the plural "movies"?

Yeah. We didn't make just one. There are too many bad book-to-movie movies. A simple Google search will provide one with a good (or bad) list of titles.

I've tried to select one or three to discuss here, but why bother? They were bad. I'm sure you've been disappointed as well--why not leave titles of your favorite picks here in the comments?




Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion