Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

the cyberdeck dialogue

the cyberdeck dialogue: "I have been following the spiritual demise of Brian McLaren, and when I saw who he was working with, remembered a similar Christian leader who seemed to behave in much the same way at times.
If you’re wondering where I read that Paul was working with the Areopagus, a group of 'thinkers' and religious philosophers who call themselves after the name of Ares, the pagan god of war, the article can be found here. "

THIS IS A "MUST READ".

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion