Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

31 Days Of An Ultimate Fitness Challenge: Day 12 "Get Adventurous"

Today is my first day of doing something completely different. 100% out of my comfort zone.

Since I don't know what my day will be like (except that I'll be standing outside for 10-12 hours) and I'm fairly sore from training over the past few days, I'm not doing anything with high impact. The next 12 days will be like this, so . . . adventure!

Knocking off the cobwebs this morning with a 15 minute SEALFit Recovery workout (including yoga)--and coffee. Lots of coffee.

Be encouraged to try something different. Be adventurous. Cross boundaries. Push limits. Life is too short to keep doing the same old thing. There are places to go, things to see, people to meet. You might find yourself smitten in the adventure! Be like Gomer Pyle and get take a "gollll-y" look around. 

Play hard!

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Samuel Johnson