Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

31 Days Of An Ultimate Fitness Challenge: Day 28 "Get Digging"

Sometimes, no matter what you feel, you gotta do it anyway. That's why it's called "training".

Life comes at us with more surprises than what's expected, so we must be ready. No matter how we feel, something's gonna happen. Be ready. So train. Get yourself prepared to respond. That's how we stay ahead of the game. That's what fitness is all about--being ready.

So dig. Dig deep.

Today, I really don't feel "it" but I'm gonna do it.
Still achy, still moving a little slow, but gonna do it.
It's gonna be tough.
It's gonna be hard.
It's gonna hurt.
But I'm gonna do it.
I don't like the idea of it.
Might rather prefer to be doing something else, but I'm gonna do it.
Because that's how one gets stronger.
Dig deep. Reach down in there, find it, pull it out and give it all you got.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Samuel Johnson