Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

31 Days Of An Ultimate Fitness Challenge: Day 26 "Get Tylenol"

Because some days, you just need it. After yesterday's WOD, I'm feelin' it. But pain is not bad. Pain tells me I've done something and I'm getting stronger. You know the old saying: "pain is weakness leaving the body."

I know a guy who comes to the gym and, I admit, he's moving, but he will not allow himself to break a sweat. If he starts to sweat, he stops. I'm sure he has his reasons, but I'm not one to judge. At least he's there regularly and he's moving. Me? I'm all for faster, harder. I'm not ashamed to push my limits now and look for pain relief later. It's ok to hurt!

Today, I did the Freeletics WOD called "Ares" which was 5 rounds of:

  • 7 Pull-ups
  • 7 Sit-ups
  • 100 meter run (modified up from 80 m)

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Edward The Second