Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Better Than Nothing

After being knocked down with the flu and dealing with upper respiratory infection, I did my first training exercise since last Tuesday.

Did 15 minutes of SEALFit Yoga then 5 rounds of Get-ups with a 45# sandbag. Got a nice sweat going and it sure felt good to fill the lungs with deep breathing.

Easing back in.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “