Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Today I Am Expanding My Horizons

This week on the campus of Columbia International University we have been learning about Refugees and the crises of "people on the move." Migration is part of human history and occurs just about everywhere, but for various reasons.

The video below is a documentary has nothing directly to do with the refugee situation, but at the heart one finds a few elements that still apply to a refugee situation.

What if you were displaced from your home, all you ever knew, and all you had to live on was a dollar a day? These four college students wanted to find out, so they lived on one dollar a day for two months in rural Guatemala.

Tomorrow I'll share about their most recent project that touches directly on the subject of refugees.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “