Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

TEAM WOD

6 Sets, 3 reps of Push Press (increase weight every other round)
Run 1/4 mile (roughly) downhill  to Soccer Field for:
10 Tire Flips
21 Push Ups (feet on tire)
8 Tire Flips
15 Push-ups (f.o.t.)
6 Tire Flips
9 Push-ups (f.o.t.)
Run 1/4 mile (roughly) uphill  to Fitness Center



 (about 20 minutes total)




Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “