Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

How Does This Happen?


Yeah, so that happened yesterday. Never done that before. What's more embarrassing is that I lead our noon group, so no backing out.

Box jumps in socks is no fun.
Knees told me about it later.
But that was mostly due the walking lunges.

Anyway, here was today's dog food (finished in 16:03):

4x10 Sumo Deadlifts then "Jackie" for time:
  • 1000m row (sub with 100 UR Rows @ 45#)
  • 50 Thrusters (45#)
  • 30 pullups

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “