Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Enchiridion 37: Be Real

"If you have assumed any character above your strength, you have both made an ill figure in that [one] and quitted one which you might have supported." (Epictetus, Enchiridion 37)

See yesterday's post: Enchridion 23: Contentment

"If you live in harmony with nature you will never be poor; if you live according to what others think, you will never be rich."  (Seneca)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “